► Participating Employers
We work with all types of governmental employers from small special purpose districts to states and large counties and cities. Following is a sampling of some of our larger participating employers:
| City of Portland
||Seattle School District
| City of Seattle
||Spokane County (WA)
| City of Spokane
||State of Montana
| City of Tacoma
||State of Washington
| King County (WA)
||Tacoma School District
| Multnomah County (OR)
||University of Washington
| Port of Seattle
||Washington State University
| Port of Tacoma
HRA Consultants, A Division of VEBA Service Group, LLC has been engaged by VALIC and is responsible for coordinating and managing plan administration and providing consulting services to VALIC HealthSecure HRA“ offered through an IRC Section 115 trust for public employees.
In addition, VEBA Service Group, LLC provides consulting and local service to eight single and multi-employer IRC Section 501(c)(9) voluntary employeesí beneficiary association (VEBA) trusts providing HRA benefits to approximately 113,000+ active and retired governmental employees from over 1,100 participating state agencies, higher education institutions, school systems, counties, cities, and special purpose districts. Combined trust assets total $673 million (+/-).
Our relationships include boards of trustees, officers of sponsoring professional organizations, as well as employer contacts in management, human resources, payroll, and employee benefits.
Our clients/plans include:
1. VALIC HealthSecure HRA‚ for public employees;
2. Indiana HRA Plan for school employees in Indiana (offered through VALIC);
3. VEBA Trust for state agency, higher education institution, community and
technical college, and school employees in Washington;
4. HRA VEBA Trust for employees of counties, cities, towns, and special purpose
districts in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. Plan also covers school
employees in Oregon and Idaho;
5. Electrical Workers' HRA for IBEW union members, IBEW Local 77 staff, and
other eligible non-union electrical workers in Washington;
6. City of Burbank, California;
7. City of Santa Clara, California; and
8. County of Riverside, California.